Individual Registration & Login Instructions
Please follow the instructions below to begin using Kuder® Navigator — an online educational and career planning system for today's middle school and high school students.
- Go to the Navigator at www.scusd.kuder.com
- Select New Users from the Login Area to begin the registration process.
- Select Student and choose your grade level from the drop down menu.
- Click Continue to create your account.
- During the process you will need to create a unique user name and password. Write down your user name and password in the space provided for future reference.
User Name: Password:
- You will also be asked to enter your N Activation Code that was provided by your school.
N Code: N3459362Q - - Get the remaining two digits from your teacher.
- Be sure to check the box next to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of use."
- Click Create new Account to complete the process.
Navigator Home Page
Once you have created your account, you will be directed to your Navigator home page to access the system's tools and resources via the top navigation menu. Your home page also provides a link your messages, to do list, recommended links, and account information where you can update your profile, upload a photo, and change your grade level each year.
Taking an Assessment
The first step in the educational and career planning process is learning about yourself.
- Click on Learn About Myself from the top navigation menu.
- 6th Graders: Choose Take Interest Checklist to learn about your interests in the six Career Fields.
- 7-8th Graders: Choose My Interests or My Skills. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- 9-12th Graders: Choose Take an Assessment and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning.
To re-enter your account, go to www.scusd.kuder.com, select Log In, and enter your user name and password.