The Retail Sales/Work Experience Program is designed to give students an opportunity to discover career interests and to develop skills at a business or industrial workstation. This cooperative program includes training with pay, school credit, school and employer supervision, career exploration and counseling, and employment cycle skills. If you need to get a hold of Mrs. Beadell please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to Juniors and Seniors
- Must be employed and working at least 12 hours a week
- You will need to show proof of hours worked (paycheck stub)
- Class sessions are once a week, Thursdays from 11:00 to noon in E-3.
- Maximum of 15 credits earned per semester
- Grade is based on class attendance and class work completed
- Curriculum online at www.jobreadycareerskills.com
How to set up your account:
Student usernames should be set up following the guideline "first initial, last name.sp2013.wilson" For example: jsmith.sp2013.wilson is the correct format. Please do not use any spaces when setting up usernames.
First password is License key # Db698742 Use this number when you set up your account the first time then you will not need it again. Then on the next page enter you first and last name with your new password. Your password is your student ID number.