The Retail Sales/Work Experience Program is designed to give students an opportunity to discover career interests and to develop skills at a business or industrial workstation. This cooperative program includes training with pay, school credit, school and employer supervision, career exploration and counseling, and employment cycle skills. If you need to get a hold of Mrs. Martin please email her at email@example.com.
- Open to Juniors and Seniors
- Must be employed and working at least 12 hours a week
- You will need to show proof of hours worked (paycheck stub)
- Class sessions are once a week, Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:15 in F4.
- Maximum of 15 credits earned per semester
- Grade is based on class attendance and class work completed
- Curriculum online at www.jobreadycareerskills.com
- Curriculum on line at managing your money.
The log in format is first initial last name period wilson period f15 for example jstudent.wilson.f16